Looking at the massive figure of 1.23 billion active users, it is no wonder that Facebook is social giant and an unavoidable element in your marketing campaigns. It could prove to be the biggest mistake if you are leaving out Facebook in your campaign as there is a great potential to find, reach and engaged with relevant audience.
However, it is necessary to know the most common pitfalls, and how to avoid them. There are times when marketers commit mistakes while posting, sharing, or interacting with their audience and it is where the tricky part is.
Still, it is absolutely possible to become a Facebook power user. Only avoiding the 5 dreadful errors will ensure that you are at home safely.
Image Source: Social Media
- Inability to understand the platform: It is vital to understand the various aspects of the business page that you will be creating. It could prove to be destructive for your social media marketing campaign. Make sure that you know the platforms well by going through Facebook’s own tutorial and other sources around the web.
- Violation of Facebook’s policies: This comes along the line with not understanding the platform. While signing up, you had agreed to some terms and conditions. It is your duty now to abide by the agreement with Facebook. The most common violations are:
- Utilizing a personal page as a business page
- Not abiding the contest and tagging policies.
- Irrelevant images: Ever notices an image that is completely irrelevant to the actual message of Facebook. Well, this kind of marketing does not only repel your visitors, but your brand also suffers a lot. It is vital to show your audience the product or the service in the true light.
- No response to the comments: One of the main reasons of engaging on social media efforts is to enable better interaction with your audience. Even if your posts don’t make up regularly on the account, you should be responding to the comments and queries written by your audience. Don’t appear to be out of touch and less concerned.
- No Call-to-action: Your Facebook profile is just like fish without water if you don’t have a CTA. Here is the process:
- Engage your viewers with great information
- Give them value with your copy
- Convert them with an effective call-to-action.
Take your time to look into Facebook if you have not yet done it, and to modify your existing strategy, by avoiding these 5 common marketing mistakes listed above for best results.
This content is copyrighted by ClickMatix team.
I hope you enjoyed the first part and let dig more into the same topic.
While searching for something on Google, you may come on the last SERP on the page with the message “omitted results.” When surfing through those omitted pages you might get the mirror pages, which means that the page has same content with different version of URLs.
This happens because of the backhand process. Sometimes we do not have control to stop these URLs. Google treats such pages as duplicate.
Solution: You may dump it or make it proper redirection.
Image Courtesy: Omicrono
This is all about you using spun content, revised content by only using synonyms. Google now easily identifies this kind of low quality content.
Solution: Write unique/informative content with a good flow and which is easy to understand by your end users.
Content is the main weapon for all your online marketing channels. Whether you are doing SEO, PPC or any other online marketing activity, content is the most common thing among all of them.
Content not only drives visitors but it converts them into customers. Google’s aim is to only provide good information to the users with the best content so we just need to help them by providing them great content.
This post is copyrighted by ClickMatix.
Google’s Panda update is crucial for all digital marketers. Many sites have suffered from this major update due to low-quality of the content. The existence of Panda is meant to basically target all the blogs, website content that don’t meet the content quality parameters according to Google. If you have seen drastic drop in the traffic in the past few months, it’s the right time to analyze and make your site appear better in search.
Image Courtesy : Bluefountainmedia
Writing new content is not only the solution. It is tedious task to do it manually. It is very vital to find the content issue quickly and in the right manner. I will share some of my approach here which helps to make your Panda recovery process faster.
Different Forms of Duplicate Content
When it comes to Panda, you need to dig into various forms of content to figure out what has caused the sudden drop in rank. A few major ones are mentioned below
This is one of the major concerns on those sites that have many web pages. You may track this duplicate issue in your Google webmasters tools.
Solution: Get the data from the webmasters tool and write new revised content for all the duplicate meta tags or simply remove if those pages are not valid.
Thin content is something that at once reflects that it has not been created by keeping the users in the mind, but only for the search engines.
Solution:The content should be resourceful that provides value to the audience.
Post is continued….
This post is copyrighted by ClickMatix.